As we were coming back from delivering Thanksgiving Turkeys, pies and bread at the drop off location tonight, I was left in awe over God’s great mercy towards us. We couldn’t stop talking about the little ways God led and protected us over the last week. It was incredible.
Here are a few things that HE did!
– He worked in our hearts to process the Turkeys a day earlier than intended. If we wouldn’t of we would have been processing in freezing rain!
- I was carrying two pies (that were pre-ordered) on trays down the stairs when all of a sudden they both started sliding in two different directions. I was twisting and turning trying to keep my balance and not loose the pies… When all came to a stand still, I looked at the pies – they were perfectly fine!
- As the van was being packed I looked around at all the diligent people and thought – God’s timing is perfect! He knew the exact time for us to move out on land and to start farming.
– Today while baking, our feed guy arrived with a delivery. We just happened to have an extra pumpkin pie….. We were able to bless him with it.
- One of the feed guy’s bags of grain busted. It wasn’t part of our order. Kenan offered to take it and give him a perfect bag back so it would make it easier for him to sell it to his next costumer.
- Little Josiah played contentedly all morning so his mommy (Lisa) could bake.
– Two pie crusts came out of the oven looking as if someone pushed the sides down. Miraculously mom was able to push them back up and they looked perfect!
-God gave each individual creativity and strength to accomplish all the things that needed to be done in order to meet our customers needs. As an extra bonus the heart attitudes of each person reflected that of a meek and gentle spirit which made all the hard work much more pleasant. Thank you Lord for your great mercy.
We truly have SO much to be thankful for. May we never stop being able to see God at work even in the smallest ways. He is worthy of our praise!